Jackie Stallone has spoken about her plastic surgery regrets – saying countless botched procedures have left her looking ‘like a chipmunk with a mouth full of walnuts’. The 91-year-old socialite opened up for the first time about her health since she suffered a terrifying heart attack two months ago.
- Sylvester Stallone’s mother Jackie relaxes in her pajamas whilst pictured at her home in Santa Monica
- Jackie Stallone relaxes in her Santa Monica home with her dog GG
Defiant Jackie – mother of Hollywood screen icon Sylvester – told how she doesn’t fear death and is proud to look so striking when most people her age are confined to nursing homes. But when asked if she still uses cosmetic surgery, Jackie said: ‘I do and actually I’ve got too much, I look like I’ve got a mouth full of nuts, it’s Juvederm (a cosmetic filler), too much of it. I feel as though I look like a chipmunk.’
- Jackie Stallone has spoken out about her plastic surgery, claiming that it has left her looking like a ‘chipmunk’
However Jackie, who still attends red carpets in high heels and mini-skirts, is clearly a lot fitter than most people her age. Describing how she has kept so fit and healthy, she says: ‘I use a bag of spinach a day, every morning for breakfast I steam a bowl of it and boil an egg on it. That’s the secret to my longevity.
- Jackie, seen here in 1981, has had a number of procedures
- Jackie has revealed how she put her tough guy son Sylvester Stallone through tap dance classes as a child
- Jackie famously came face to face with her son’s ex-wife Brigitte Nielsen in the 2005 series of Big Brother
- Jackie reveals that she’s most impressed by the work done on Joan Rivers and would like to meet her surgeon